11/03/2003

i love to crochet

Kirk and I spent most of this past weekend by the fire. I've been a crocheting maniac. Over 2.5 days, I've made 4 hats and 2 scarves. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I'm not going to post pics of them just yet 'cause most of them will be given as Christmast gifts.

I have a whole trunk of yarn (yes...I said trunk) that I've promised Kirk I will use before I buy any more. Buying the materials is just as fun as making the stuff. I'm like Homer Simpson at an all-you-can-eat buffet in yarn supply stores. It's a feast of colors and textures that just sucks me in. Choosing is always a little chaotic for me. I just want to take them all home with me.

Plan to do some more as Kirk and I continue our co-dependant lifestyle currently obsessed with Buffy - Season 5.

No comments: