2/26/2004

feel better beth!!!

Beth had a migraine today, so we had to postpone our dinner tonight. I was looking forwad to it, but I know how hard her headaches are on her. There's no way she should be anywhere other than her bed. Her headaches can trigger seizures. So Kirk and I had sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner. We also watched The Office. I seemed to have caught it for the last 2 or 3 episodes and I think it's one of the funniest, most terrifying shows I've ever seen. The Ulimate Weasel Central.

I was over at Kate's place yesterday to take some photos of her artwork for portfolio website in exchange for some kickass new apparel. Kate has a line of clothing called Dirty Skirty, which she is selling out of Fresh Baked Goods' Fresh Collective store on Queen West. She makes great skirts and earrings and shirts, soon bags and other goodies. I'm just burning a CD of the shots I took. As soon as I she gets her site up I'll post a link to it. I'm also bartering my photography skills for time in Katrina's art studio. In the spring I'll be painting my massage therapist's office in exchange for free massages. YAY bartering.

The more I use my camera the more I realize I want this camera.


1.5 more days!!!

No comments: