1/12/2006

dj poopee shmoopee's top 50 iTunes downloads of 2005

dear internet,

i'm still here. just busy.

in case you were wondering what the hell i've been doing, here's the short version of what's been going on.

i'm taking an online correspondance course in project management. working on getting all my wedding loose ends tied up. and then there's a nasty sinus infection thing going around that i'm trying to avoid, which is becoming increasingly difficult since we decided to park our car for the rest of the winter. i mean, public transit, while convenient, breeds that kind of viral shit. for christmas my brother got me a membership to the gym he works at, so this week i've started going. since i stopped working out last June i've gained 10 pounds, 2 dress sizes, and a whole lotta clothes that don't fit me so well anymore. must. stop. ass. spreadage. NOW. oh and i'm totally breaking out from the cold, dry weather. and my dust allergies are causing major inflammation in my nasal passage which makes me feel like i have a big gaping whole in the middle of my face, which makes working in a lumber yard just that much MORE fun. did i mention that i've also applied to art school to start full time in september?

yes, that was the short version. trust me, you don't want the long version. my loving and patient husbie can attest to that.

anyway, until my next post, for your listening pleasure, i have posted my very first iMix on the iTunes Music Store titled: the shmoopdeck's top 50 downloads of 2005. enjoy.

don't have iTunes? next time i'll post the playlist, tonight i'm just too damned tired.

hugs,

poops.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sheesh, I thought that link WAS the playlist!!!! *chuckle*