10/29/2005

bridezilla revisited

well. tonight is my last night as an unmarried harlot living in sin with her "get-the-milk-for-free" bohunk.

tonight we had our rehearsal dinner at my parents place and we had a great time. afterwards i checked out this AWESOME halloween party as bridezilla and was about to climb into bed when i realized, HOLY SHIT, I'm not going to even SEE a computer for the next 12 days.

on sunday, we fly out to trinidad and tobago, where i hope to enjoy tropical storm/hurricane-free weather, and lots and lots of sleeping.

and sexing.

awwwwwww yeahhhhh

peace out.

5 comments:

Satan said...

Peace out Sister!

Best wishes from the entire underworld. Oh, I'll be there, yes, yes I will. But more importantly, enjoy the sexing.

Congrats Mrs, Mrs... um, Congrats Mr Shmoopee. You've the best Halloween bride EVER!

Squid Vicious said...

By the time you read this, it will be too late. Welcome to THE LONGEST DATE you'll ever go on...

In a few weeks, my wife and I will "celebrate" our 10 year wedding anniversary. You'll blink twice and you'll be doing the same.
Marriage is all about finding that one special person that you can annoy for the rest of their life. Best of luck to BOTH of you...

:phil: said...

"Marriage is a great insitution, but who wants to live in an institution"
~Groucho

We just celebrated our 16th on the 28th. Congrats, it really is great!

Dave said...

Best wishes shmoopsie..

Inner Fonzie said...

I hope you're having a kick-ass time right now!