2/28/2005

happy birthday to me!

Today I turned 31.

All in all it was a pretty good day. Work was fine - the usual. When I got home Kirk and I took Oscar out for a run in the fresh snow in the alleyway behind our building. Sadly we have no yard. ANYWAY, after that we joined Kathleen for a fabulous dinner at Cyrano's.

Now I am so full of booze and entrees and dessert that my only next move will to be fall asleep immediately after I finish typing thi........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

5 comments:

Tha Monkey said...

Happy birthday!! Did you get my cheese ass e-card? Tell me you did! Big hugs, Shmoop!

Dave said...

Careful.... you won't fit into that beautiful dress!!!!

Storm Trooper said...

If you didn't spend your money at Cyranos you could by your rat a yard.

poopee shmoopee said...

I KNOW! What kind of an asshole lets their friends take them out for for their birthday? FEH!

Dave said...

How did I miss the headline, that it was your birthday???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON! *hugs*