7/07/2004

It's official.

I'm now employed!!!!! This is good since we have a GAPING hole in our bathroom's tub enclosure that's been there for at least 6 months. I'll be working in the office of a lumber yard 3 days a week, which means I'll still be able to paint in studio the other 2 days. The downer? I have to start at 8am and they don't have internet access or email.

*GULP*

Speaking of painting, here's my most recently finished oil painting - painted with a palette knife. The 2nd time I've painted that way. I kinda like it!

3 comments:

35mmMonkey said...

Yay for the Shmoop! Sounds like a kick ass kinda day. Congrats on the job, boo on the internet, though.

Dave said...

Congrats on the job shmoops, and LOVE the new painting! *S*

poopee shmoopee said...

who the fakk doesn't have email nowadays????